A Refueled Carter: With in-house R&D, engineering and manufacturing, Carter works tirelessly to perfect and produce innovative products that meet or exceed OE quality. Carter has a renewed commitment to provide industry-leading fuel systems with best-in-class coverage.
Fuel Pump Replacement: Do it right the first time!
Prior to Replacing Pump, check:
- Fuel Pump Fuse(s)
- Fuel Pump Relay
- Voltage at the Pump – test for bad wiring
- Voltage drop test – corroded connector, bad wiring
- Fuel System Pressure – test for pump pressure being outside accepted range
When Replacing Pump, also:
- Replace the Fuel Filter
- Replace the Fuel Strainer
- Clean / Flush Tank
- Refill with fresh, uncontaminated fuel